ALL BLOG ENTRIES:
1. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Introduction: The Origin
Check out the blog and novel, The Well of Souls, as it is completed and updates are posted online. Where do you stand in The Struggle of life? Eight initial chapters have been provided now and each month more will be posted until it is finished. Can you handle the provocation? Check it out and see. Keep checking, as what you see may not be what you think.
2. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 1: The Clans
Long ago, in the highland areas, were peoples who lived in groups known as clans. Each clan had a leader who was generally the strongest, wisest, or craftiest. Generally, clans worked for the common good of their people and reward, justice and punishment were decided by the leader. The great benefit of the clanship was that there were greater numbers against adversity as opposed to being alone so the people were satisfied with their roles in exchange for the protection of the clan.
3. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 2: Eman’s Visit
It had been spoken of for centuries that a messenger would come to show the people the way from their mundane strife. He would show the people the way to liberty and self-identity. They would be freed from the bondage of others to manifest their potentials within them to their fullest or to choose not to. Finally, after centuries, Eman arrived.
4. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 3: The Age of Cull
Cull lived in the depths and maze of tunnels in The Well of Souls, where his presence penetrated and saturated the terrain as he was one with all the vices it was occupied by. His world was one of dungeons representing his defeat and surrender. The incessant dripping and puddling of water had a rhythm like that which drove his maniacal soul. His world was cryptic, deceptive, and mesmerizing. Cull’s makeup was deception, depravity, malice, and a jealous rage for something he didn’t have—freedom from his weaknesses.
5. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 4: The Great Exodus
What the people once knew was gone; the world had changed. The land was covered with a strange darkness. Those that produced, succeeded, and chose triumph, realizing that their victories in life were only feeding the forces that were trying to enslave them and the fate of their country, decided to emigrate. They decided to go to the undeveloped north and the light. Some went to the low coastal region of the northwest and others to the wooded mountainous regions of the northeast. Together, they brought their Book of Light that had been rejected wholesale by those who remained in darkness.
6. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 5: The People of Light
The People of Prayer gathered at the Altar, along with their neighbors, the People of Diligence, to express a gesture of friendship with one another. There a bounty of food was spread to feed whole villages as a tribute of their union. Many of the people contributed and all were welcome.
7. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 6: The People of Darkness
The People of Darkness were made up of those who were left after The People of Light had migrated north. One group lived in the southwest territory called Rage. The people of the territory of Blood, in the southeast, also lived in the Region of Darkness, but only fed on blood—just blood and a desire for it that was insatiable.
8. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 7: War
The People of Darkness were organized for war and Warage began to move his army north. His military was massive and made up entirely of those forced to enlist. Those who enlisted fought because if they didn’t they would be tortured. Their equipment included multitudes of cannons, infantry, and specialized forces. The cannons were large and powerful and capable of great destruction. The infantry was nearly endless and the specialized forces were able to slip in behind enemy lines and create great terror.
9. The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - Chapter 8: The Well of Souls
It was forecast that those who were said to struggle for others and those who struggled for themselves would clash. Two couriers would come to spread their message and the fruit of each would thrive for all to see. And just as The Struggle for freedom goes on within each of us, so it is with justice. The veil will be rent and The Struggle within each of us shall be apparent to all.
- The Well of Souls - Rules of Play
- The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - The Well of Souls
- The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - War
- The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - The People of Darkness
- The Well of Souls (The Final Arbiter of Destiny) - The Age of Cull
- ▶ See All Downloads